Saturday, January 4, 2014

Today I am thankful for vanilla hazelnut coffee.

Don't mind me, I'm just challenging myself to recognize my blessings daily. And with the help of this blog, and my
Mother, holding myself accountable. 

Mom recently inspired me to take the "Choose one word" challenge this year. In lieu of New Year's resolutions, choosing a word to focus on throughout the year. While it has biblical implications, it's open for anyone to mold to their own beliefs and find a center of focus and self-reflection for the year. 

Today I temporarily moved to Portland, Oregon and start my first big girl job on Monday. While THAT in itself is a huge thing to be thankful for, it's important to recognize the little things our lives are blessed with that often get overlooked. 

So, today, I am thankful for this cup of Einstein Bros Vanilla Hazelnut coffee to warm and wake me up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment